What does the term ‘coworking’ mean?
Please see our explanation here: What is coworking?
Bookings through coworking.com.au
Can I cancel my booking?
All bookings are final and cannot be cancelled or refunded once purchased.
In some cases, a friend or colleague may be able to use your booking instead. However, this is at the discretion of the coworking space and you’ll need to contact them directly about this.
I’ve checked-in and I’m not happy with the coworking space and/or services provided – who should I contact?
If you have a complaint about the coworking space and/or services provided after checking-in for your booking, please contact our team with details of your booking and the issues experienced.
We take all complaints seriously and will liaise with the coworking space to find a resolution.
How far in advance can I book a coworking space?
Bookings can be made up to six months in advance.
Listing your coworking space(s) on coworking.com.au
Oh no… I accidentally deleted my coworking space listing!
Fear not, we can restore it for you! 🙂
Simply contact our friendly support team and we’ll sort it out for you. It’s helpful if you can let us know some details about your coworking space listing, so that we can identify the right one (particularly if you have (or had) more than one listing).
Who owns and operates coworking.com.au?
coworking.com.au is 100% Australian owned and operated.
coworking.com.au is a registered Australian business, trading under Australian Business Number: 74561448644.
The business was founded by Luke Summers and launched in January 2018.
You can read more about Our Mission here.
What are the Terms of Conditions of using the coworking.com.au website?
Our Terms and Conditions are outlined here.
Is this website secure?
Yes it is, we take security very seriously.
Securely hosted in Australia
- The coworking.com.au website is hosted by VentraIP Australia, the largest privately owned web host and domain name registrar in Australia.
- Our website is hosted from servers located in Australia and is protected by multiple layers of security.
- We use an SSL Certificate to encrypt the connection between your web browser and the coworking.com.au website.
Secure payment processing
- Payments are processed by Stripe or PayPal, depending on the preferred payment method of each customer.
- We do not capture or store any credit or debit card details. All payments are securely processed by our payment service providers (Stripe and PayPal). If our users elect to save their card details, those details are stored with the payment service provider, not with coworking.com.au.